Senior Project Manager- Client Side
This is a leading interiors and fitout project management consultancy with their own construction arm. This business has been built on long standing relationships and have grown as one of Auckland leaders in providing workspace solutions to a host of top corporate brands. Job values range between $1M - $4M with an average of $1.5M and many international brands as clients. They also have another growing division of major building refurbishments that involve structural work and seismic strengthening projects with values between $10M - $15M. They partner with reputable developers with high presence in the Auckland CBD.
Due to significant growth, they now require a switched on leader with mana to facilitate and co ordinate projects ensuring successful delivery.
The role will be 60% of work entail tenancy fit outs and landlord base build upgrades of values between $500k - $3m. The other 40% larger building refurbishment projects up to $15M.
As an applicant you need to have advanced knowledge and significant experience of the construction/fit out industry with sound knowledge of contracts. You will be leading projects and interacting with clients so personality and inspiring confidence with clients is key. Front end experience would be of benefit but largely this role is delivery focussed. You need to be able to push a team, make decisions with conviction and solve problems as they arise.
This is a great role to showcase your skills with opportunities being created in this company for further advancement as you demonstrate your performance.
The role is looking to remunerate up to $170K+ Benefits.
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544 064 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org