Are you an experienced administrator looking to take on an interesting ongoing temporary assignment? My client, a large medical organisation in Grafton, may just be looking for you.
This role, titled - Multidisciplinary Meeting and Data Coordinator - supports this team and its patients by coordinating MDM meetings. You will assist clinical staff attending and contributing to the meeting by ensuring that all information is available to support robust decision making.
You will be responsible for maintaining an accurate, on-going record of all patients who are referred to the MDM and discussed by the team.
Tasks will include
* Being the go-to person for all things related to the weekly meeting
* Management of patients administration
* Managing the complex agenda for the meeting
* Meeting management - venue and equipment including setting up video links
* Providing administrative support to members of the meeting
* Document preparation
* Liaison with other departments
* Be a point of contacts for patients attending MDM meetings
* Taking meeting minutes at meeting
This is a challenging role and you will be dealing with Cancer patients so empathy and compassion is a must. You will have a solid administration background and will be unflappable and extremely organised. Your communication skills will be second to none and you will be deadline driven.
This role is starting asap and ongoing. If you are interested, please apply for more information.