Permanent - Full Time
About the company
Come work for an organisation that offers a vibrant, energetic environment for people who bring passion and commitment to their work and enjoy a culture where success is recognised and celebrated.
The team is innovative and collaborative and has built a strong reputation for being a highly desirable workplace. This company is a well-known brand that values sustainability and keeping the environment clean. You will want their name on your CV, and they run the projects you want to be involved in!
About the role
This position will see you using your strong background in Business Analysis skills to assist the company in a Service Desk Migration Project. You will be a strong process BA who can map out and understand the current state of 2 separate service desks. You will support the facilitation of the future state, focusing on process, channels and systems.
What you'll need to succeed
• 4+ years experience working in a Senior Business Analyst role
• Previous Service Desk and ITIL knowledge
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Proven experience working on an integration /Asset Management project
• Exceptional relationship-building skills and the ability to deal with stakeholder
• Ability to cut through complexity and understand the true requirement
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
6 month contract, WFH flexibility!
Competitive rate and convenient CBD location
Work for a company who put the environment & sustainability first!