My Client are one of New Zealand’s largest providers of automotive auction services with over 200 locations and approximately 34,000 staff across the globe, connecting buyers and sellers to a large wholesale marketplace. They aim to provide solutions to automotive auction processes which gives their customers control over how they buy and sell vehicles.
About the role
As a Yard Supervisor/Inspector, you will be responsible for supervising the Operations department with the Operations Manager. This involves supervising aspects of the designated operations business including booking inspections, detailing, stock movement, quality assurance, entry and exit control. Success in the role is the delivery quality and timeliness of vehicle preparation for sale and cost control across all selling streams. This position will confirm the identity of repaired written off vehicles, by inspecting vehicles in accordance with relevant inspection criteria.
• Qualification in panel beating, spray painting or mechanics
• Professional career experience should include supervising a team
• Strong decision-making skills
• Great written and verbal communication
• Experience in working in an automotive background
• A full clean New Zealand driving licence
• Pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
• A clear criminal background
• Must be eligible to work in New Zealand
If you want to join a company that continues to develop your career with training, encouragement and energy then send your updated CV in MS Word format to