Senior Policy Advisors
We are looking for talented Senior Policy Advisors who are passionate about New Zealand and enthusiastic about making a positive change.
Variety and breadth of work
Ability to run significant projects
As a Senior Policy Advisor, you will be responsible for leading the provision of high quality analysis and advice on Government policy issues and supporting the delivery of its work programme, including contribution to stakeholder relationships, projects, and processes, and representing the Ministry effectively while working with others across Government and with the wider sector.
Your skills:. Experience in leading pieces of policy development
· The ability to apply analytical, conceptual and innovative thinking skills and process complex information quickly and thoroughly
· A demonstrated commitment to developing and maintaining specialist skills and knowledge in own area of expertise
· A good understanding of policy implementation
Sound knowledge of the policy development process, and of parliamentary processes and the development of legislation along with strong and demonstrated writing skills, including the ability to translate volumes of technical language into plain English
· Contribute to developing comprehensive policy advice
· Opportunities within high profile teams working nationwide
· Get the opportunity to work across a broad range of issues that really make a differenceIf you are interested in registering with us to hear about roles please email your CV in Word Format to quoting job #GC4955 or call Georgie on 0273252462.