Wellington - Central
Friendly work environment
Challenging and varied work
Our client is looking for a Procurement Adviser who will provide high quality procurement advice to drive outcomes across the organisation.
Based in Wellington CBD, the Procurement Adviser has no direct reports.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate that you have
• An understanding of the machinery of government and the rules of sourcing
• A strong understanding of legal frameworks and contract law needed to deliver robust contracts
• An understanding of change management principles and how they apply to procurement outcomes
• The ability to support a negotiation team in maximizing multi-million dollar contract negotiation
• At least three years previous experience working as a Procurement Adviser
You will have strong analytical and relationship building skills.
A relevant tertiary qualification is highly desirable.
This newly listed permanent role will not last long so, don’t delay and apply now or call Kate on 0276346961.