This highly skilled team in the open space maintenance industry is looking for a Mechanic who loves getting stuck into making sure all sorts of equipment is working well. The Mechanic is responsible for the maintenance and repairs of all vehicles, machinery, equipment and implements to ensure a smooth and efficient delivery of the company’s works.
The management team understand the demands of the job, they never shy away from jumping in and helping if necessary. Everyone is part of the companies success, no matter what it takes.
Some of your duties will include
• Diagnose, maintain, repair, and service a wide variety of fleet and specialised vehicles.
• Proactively perform repairs and undertake maintenance on machinery, equipment and implements to ensure they are ready for the next programme of works.
• Servicing of all machinery, vehicles, and equipment on or before their service dates
• Diagnose, repair, and maintain hydraulic systems.
• Manage the WOF/COF process for all vehicles and machinery to ensure they pass their inspections with minimal disruption to work programmes.
• Undertake vehicle safety and condition inspections regularly and manage any items that need addressing.
• Maintain records on all maintenance and repair work needed and performed.
• Ensure workmanship to the highest standard.
• Transport fleet vehicles to designated sites for schedule maintenance/repair.
The ideal candidate would have experience working as a mechanic servicing and maintaining vehicles and other equipment, this along with your Self-motivated, organised, reliable, and conscientious attitude is key to your success.
The following is also required• Minimum class 1 full clean license (class 2 an advantage, but not essential)
• A valid Work Visa or be a New Zealand Citizen
• Agree to a Police Clearance process in accordance with the Vulnerable Children’s Act 2014
To apply click the link provided or email