My clients are one of New Zealand’s leading manufacturers of pharmaceutical and personal care products who have an opening for a talented and experienced Manufacturing Cleaner.
Established for over forty years, my client is looking for a candidate who is available to begin a new, permanent role immediately. Initially starting on a Monday to Saturday working week to meet current production needs this role will become Monday – Friday position going forward. This role will be based at the pharmaceutical production site and requires the following
• Clean and sanitise rooms and equipment through the breakdown and rebuild of machinery
• Maintain cleaning equipment and rooms in accordance with GMP protocols
• Write reports ensuring documentation is accurate and complete
Skills & Experience
• Previous experience of cleaning machinery in a GMP environment preferably in pharmaceutical production or similar
• Physically fit and energetic
• Be driven by upholding and producing work with impeccable high standards and attention to detail
• Have strong numeracy and literacy skills
You must reside and hold the right to take up permanent employment in New Zealand, have a clear criminal history & be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and medical.
If you meet the requirements please apply online or email your CV to Fay Atkins at
Please note you must send your resume in MS Word format.