Farming or Vineyard Worker
$21-$22/hr plus holiday pay, ACCPP cover, etc.
We are looking for a good, solid worker with gardening/landscaping experiencing or potentially even a viticulture/farming background to complete some casual work doing bulk planting, lawn seeding and ground prep on a new subdivision in the Wanaka area.
What you get -
* Decent rates
* Proper safety gear at no cost
* Work for a team that sets you up for success
* Great health & safety culture (including work injury cover)
What would you need -
* Some experience (preferably 3+ months) gardening or on a farm, orchard or vineyard
* References for the above work
* A drivers licence
* Be able to handle long hours working outside, in all weathers, doing a physical job
If you are ready for a change and want to get outside and do some rewarding work, contact the Tradestaff Team today.
Call 03 442 8553 or email for enquiries