Deployment Coordinator - Windows 10
NZD600 per day
Why read on
· Immediate Contract opportunity for 8 months
· Day Rate Contract $600 per day
· Central Location
Our client is a significant service provider, they are entering the delivery stage of an enterprise-wide migration to Windows 10. This is a critical project, and this particular role is very important to make sure the movement of devices is accurately scheduled and one with minimum impact to the enterprise. You will be the central control for the release of devices and the final check for quality. If a current state is called for you will be the person best positioned to update the project team and stakeholders.
What we will be looking for
· Project environment experience, ideally in a deployment function with high volumes, if you have similar experience in a different sector this may be considered, but you will need to display a suitable knowledge of technology hardware and applications.
· A very strong eye for detail, the volume of devices that you will be deploying is very large, you will need to be an excel expert with experience working on a similar project.
· Ideally you will be comfortable in a pressured environment and able to read your team's mood and plug the gaps to help them succeed.
What you will get in return
· Welcoming culture with a high-energy team. They have been on a journey in the initial stages and are excited to progress this project forward.
· Central Auckland Location
· Day Rate up to $600 per day.· Immediate start
If this sounds like you, please apply by clicking below. You must have the right to live and work in NZ and be available immediately available.
Job reference number: KRJO-2103-52060