Why read on
· Immediate Contract opportunity for 8 months
· Day Rate Contract $500 per day
· Central Location
Our client is a significant service provider, they are entering the delivery stage of an enterprise-wide migration to Windows 10. This is a critical project, and this particular role is very important to make sure each seamless transition to the new environment with devices all accurately prepared for rollout. You will be supporting the change lead on engagement activity and ensuring everything is recorded and communicated with the end-user.
What we will be looking for
· Project environment experience, you may not have specifically been a change coordinator but a history in project administration or coordination in technology or digital environment.
· A very strong eye for detail, this is supporting a change manager on a significant scale, you will need to be the final quality check to ensure a seamless experience.
· A thorough understanding of technology, this is program is entering a delivery state and you will need to be up to speed with the lingo, Applications, imagining, data verification, and project life cycles.
· Ideally you will be comfortable in a pressured environment and able to read your team's mood and plug the gaps to help them succeed.
What you will get in return
· Welcoming culture with a high-energy team. They have been on a journey in the initial stages and are excited to progress this project forward.
· Central Auckland Location
· Day Rate up to $500 per day.
· Immediate start
If this sounds like you, please apply by clicking below. You must have the right to live and work in NZ and be available immediately available.