One of my major clients is looking for a Temporary Part Time Accountant who can start immediately on a 3-month contract initially. This is a Part Time role roughly 4 hours a day starting at 09:30am.
This is a small manufacturing company which means there is a significant hands-on element to the role and the right person will be comfortable doing this.
• Assisting the Management Accountant
• Preparing monthly accounts and reporting
• Experience with Debtors, Creditors, Bank Reconciliations and Stock Data Entry
• Ad-hoc projects
• You must have an Accounting Qualification
• Your background must include manufacturing industry experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication ability
• Strong analytical and evaluation skills and an ability to think independently
• A confident, proactive approach and a positive working style• Warm in style, ability to get things done and influence the business to continue improving and developing
Only candidates who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand will be considered. Please email your CV and Cover Letter to quoting the job reference #89076 or apply below.